Volker Ballueder held commercial and operational leadership roles, managed teams of up to 60 and revenues in excess of 10m within the digital advertising and technology industry. He has grown pan European businesses, turned around businesses and, as a native German, covers the two biggest economies in Europe.
Volker Ballueder is a trusted advisor and strategic business consultant to technology companies for positioning and strategic market development. Improving productivity.
With an analytical mind and a growth mindset, Volker has the right skill set to help you to expand your business in today’s world. Whether this is to benchmark your digital strategy and (programmatic) technology stack or to figure out how to strategically position your product in today’s ever changing technology world – the digital transformation or in-housing maybe.
Helping with commercial strategies, setting up sales strategies, operations and recruiting teams, or getting a new product off the ground. Supporting a new office launch or building successful teams. Developing partnerships and helping with seed or series A funding.
Ballueder partner’s sweet spot is to work with start- and scale-ups pre-Series A to streamline processes, positioning and strategically align the business prior to the fund raising, improving productivity; Volker’s role often is to be the trusted advisor and sounding board to the executive team, yet as a consultant he is hands on.
“We hired Volker to put a team together in the German market. Not only did he deliver on the promise, the team he hired subsequently overachieved targets. As much as he is hands on, knows what to do, he is an excellent team builder and coach. I have no hesitation to hire him again to build successful teams and coach them to success.”
Paul Thompson, CRO Blis Media
His commercial awareness paired with a strong technical understanding offers a wide ranged experience to his clients. Throughout his appointments, Volker gained an in depth understanding of how agencies, publishers, and brands can maximise the opportunity of digital and technology.
- Advisory work
- Non-Executive Director (NED), Board Member, Trustee
- Contract and Interim roles (Managing Director, MD, GM, CRO/CCO, COO, CEO)
- Position a product/service or company in market or towards exit
- Business Development / Commercial Leadership across Europe
- Partner Management
- Launching a proposition/company in the UK, Germany or across EMEA
- Develop a go-to market strategy
- Take your company to the next level, looking at processes, growth opportunities, efficiencies, and positioning
- Reviewing your sales process and coach your sales team
- Hands on business development
- Strategic projects
- Business launches and Business Owner Coaching
Please note, the reason we are called Partners is that we have trusted Partners we work with to deliver everything our clients need.